Dr. Luc Montagnier, the French virologist, won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2008 for co-discovering the AIDS virus.
Interdisciplinary Sciences: Life Sciences (SpringerLink)
Electromagnetic signals are produced by aqueous nanostructures derived from bacterial DNA Sequences (2009) FULL TEXT
Potentised bacteria and virus DNA emits electromagnetic signals (low frequency radio waves) at 5C and 6C potencies and forms nano-structures which lasts 48 hours
Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier escapes intellectual terrorism and he currently works as a full-time professor at Shanghai Jiaotong University in China. He said, “they [Europe] are afraid to publish it [homeopathy] because of the intellectual terror from people who don’t understand it.”
It shows intellectual terror the so-called science puts up on homeopathy and homeopaths
An international mega event: 66th 'World Homeopathic Congress' (WHC) on "Homeopathy for Public Health" kicked off in the Capital of India 'New Delhi' for the 4th time after a gap of 16 years (earlier congresses held in year 1967, 1977 and 1995) on World AIDS Day. This has been termed as 'Homeopathic Kumb Mela"
Date: 1-4 December 2011
Venue: Siri Fort Auditorium Complex, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi - 110049
The complex has 4 auditoriums with the combined seating capacity of 2598 people
Mission: To provide an international forum to homeopaths, homeopathic societies and researchers who are interested in the development of science of homeopathy.
Delegates: 2500 from 70 countries
More than 2,500 doctors from 70 countries came together to discuss and listen to the latest developments in homeopathy.
313 papers were presented by homeopaths from 6 continents, 28 countries in 16 parallel sessions
All papers were peer-reviewed by a team of 12 experts on homeopath
The program in each of the auditorium can be known by clicking the link
The sessions were:-
1. Public health initiatives in Homeopathy
2. Homeopathic Education and Government policies around the world
3. Basic Research in homeopathy- scope and limitations
4. Homeopathy for “Healthy Mother & Happy Child"
5. Clinical studies of Homeopathy- RCT, Meta-analysis etc.
6. Applied Homeopathy: Case Studies
7. Success stories highlighting various prescribing techniques
8. Pharmaceutics and Pharmacy
9. Human Pathogentic Trials (HPTs) – planning & protocol
10.Homeopathy in Allied Life Sciences
11. Homeopathy in Dentistry
12.Homeopathy in Veterinarian science
14. Open topics
Country-wise Break-up of speakers
1. Asia: India, Japan, Russia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Iran, UAE, Latvia, Philippines
2. Europe: Belgium, Germany, Latvia, Greece, Italy, France, England, Netherland, Romania, Surrey, France, Switzerland, Ireland
3. North America: USA, Canada, Mexico
4. South America: Brazil
5. Africa: South Africa
The Congress was attended by experts from homeopathy as well as alternative medicine system sector from across the world. The congress promises a lot of learning and awareness on Homeopathy including panel discussion and how it can make a difference to the public health. A state-of-the-art Trade Exhibition was held concurrent to the congress.
The last congress: 65th World Homeopathic Congress was held in California, USA from 18-22 May 2010
1. A press conference was held on November 17, 2011 at the Press Club of India, New Delhi for announcement of the LIGA Congress during December 1-4, 2011.
2. Union Health and Family Welfare Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad inaugurated the 66th World Homeopathic Congress 2011
He said Government of India proposes to set up an All India Institute of Homeopathy and a Homeopathic Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation during the 12th 5-year Plan to fulfill the emerging interest of scientists for research besides facilities for manufacturing of homeopathic medicines— aiming to ensure quality and timely supplies to dispensaries.
He also said, “World Professional bodies like Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis have an important role to play here by addressing the skepticism surrounding the scientific nature and reliability of this system of medicine. It is for LMHI and its members to endeavour to find answers to such misconceptions by showing how the Homeopathic science has evolved over the last 200 years and contributed in overcoming some of the challenging epidemics and other diseases.”
He added, “The primary health care approach, beginning with the Declaration of Alma-Ata more than 30 years ago, recognized that prevention requires collaboration with multiple health sectors. This is where the relevance of Homeopathy in health care could come in. The medicines in homeopathy are widely used in curative care since they are seen as being cost effective, simple and also due to the fact that they are seen to cure certain diseases for which there is no known or effective treatment in other systems."
He further added, “India will take all measures to strengthen homoeopathic education by studying the best practices in the world besides further developing infrastructure. We have to gear up all systems of medicine by bringing about awareness among the masses taking advantage of the unique strengths each system has. Homeopathy in this case becomes relevant as it provides simple and cost effective remedies.”
3. The Congress was presided over by Ms. Sheila Dikshit, Chief Minister, Government of Delhi.
She said, "Participants of around 1500 delegates for India and abroad will, no doubt, make it a memorable event and will be able to establish importance and relevance of the Homeopathy"
4. Guest of Honour health minister Rao Narender Singh, Govt. of Haryana said, "The state government is planning to put more emphasis on mother and child healthcare through homeopathy by launching house-to-house services. Keeping in view the vulnerability of mothers and children to strong medicines, the "Mother and Child Healthcare Campaign" of the Central government was successfully launched with a focus on homeopathy, he added.
5. Delivering the key note address at WHC, Dr.Syeda Hameed, Member, Planning Commission, Govt. of India commending the tremendous success within one year of launching the Tele-Homoeopathy project in Tripura that had so far benefitted more than 20,000 tribals in far-flung areas in the North-Eastern State, Dr.Syeda expressed her serious concern saying,"Think of how you reach millions of people suffering in more than 65 naxalite-infested districts of the country."
6. Dr. S. P. S. Bakshi, President, LIGA 2011 (Knowledge Park, Greater Noida) added, “Higher use of homoeopathy will minimise overuse of antibiotics in commonly occurring infectious diseases, thus checking the incidence of antibiotic resistance in the public.”
7. Central Council of Homeopathy (CCH) vice-president Dr. Arun Bhasme said: “India is a superpower in homeopathy and is a place full of opportunities for those who wish to learn and undertake research in homeopathy."
8. Dr. Jose Matuk Kanan, President, LMHI declared the Congress open for scientific session proceedings. He said all other countries should emulate the “Indian Model of Homeopathy" in developing effective policies for promoting health to reach the remote and rural areas.
9. An important essay, 'Homeopathy as NanoMedicine' by Dr. Jayesh Bellare , Head, Chemical Engineering Department, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, was presented in the congress. He said, “Even the highest dilutions of remedies have left signatures of respective original molecules in their nano-particle form, when subjected to electron microscopy studies, validated later by wavelength analysis.” He told the WHC how succession process could ‘break the quantum domain’ of the medical substance and accelerates/decelerates protein, like electro-magnetic waves do. Prof. Jayesh would also be speaking in an International Workshop on NanoMedicine at IIT Kharagpur on 3-4 Jan 2012
1. As many as 65-hour oral and 100 poster presentations covering various aspects of homoeopathy
2. India invited to popularize homeopathy in Sri Lanka. "We soon enact legislation in our Parliament and encourage doctors from India and other countries to work with us as we have shortage of doctors,” Sri Lanka's minister for indigenous medicine Salinda Disanayake announced.
3. A high-level delegation led by the LMHI President Dr.Jose Matuk Kanan met The President of India Mrs. Pratibha Devi Singh Patil at Rashtrapathi Bhavan.
4. The next World Homeopathic Congress (67th) was held in Nara, Japan from 14-17 September 2012